Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whooping Cough More Condition_symptoms Adults I Have Copd But I Have Also Had Bordella Percusis(whooping Cough) Will This Hurt It Even More?

I have copd but i have also had bordella percusis(whooping cough) will this hurt it even more? - whooping cough more condition_symptoms adults

I was in June 2006 that I began to ill broncitis) pnemonia and Percussion Bordello (whooping cough. I was only 17 at the time. I am no better, until February 2007, after 18 years. I was on tons of steroids inhalors lung and Loratab for pain ... We had a close call. I was 3 days long and had lots of blue pains.I breast vomiting was lost at least 10 times a day and weight. I lived a treatment for coughs breath 2 times per day hospital.I was launched within and outside the hospital for a long time.I was five doctors Cought .. Appears I said was lucky enough to live and it was a miracle from God for me to be here today .. Now, I weigh 130 and robbed when he is only 110 worse before reaching the sick.Will my lungs, as it is already .. I have had for a long time, and my lungs caused by COPD, what is worse than fear? can shorten the life, even more than it already is?

No comments:

Post a Comment