Monday, December 14, 2009

How To Build A Sand Rail How To BUILD A Ultra-super-BASIC Home STUDIO For FUN?

How to BUILD a ultra-super-BASIC home STUDIO for FUN? - how to build a sand rail

Hey guys


I do not want the votes recorded, better sound of the electric guitar by (carried out other instruments, synthesizers, if possible) ...


If you want to propose a basic software and database is an essential foundation for a child to start ... so easy ... What software and equipment do you suggest?


I know that this is a very common question. I just want to be clear that joy pourposes 1 and "professionalism" as the 2nd is.


Thank you for your suggestions! I guess






PS: I have a great PC and portable, beautiful guitar, a cheap microphone, the basic equation, guitar and microphone cable ...

No comments:

Post a Comment