Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chest Pains More Condition_symptoms How To Tell The Difference From Anxiety-related Chest Pains Or Heartattack?

How to tell the difference from anxiety-related chest pains or heartattack? - chest pains more condition_symptoms

Is this possible? Sometimes I have pain in the chest of a deaf child, because the weight on my chest. I am 18 and have been suffering from an anxiety disorder, I smoke and stop trying [to] and I had bulimia for a few years. I know that everything that can cause pain in the chest, but there are specific symptoms to serious diseases such as heart attack or heart disease?

Thank you, I know that the best way to learn, go to the doctor, then I

2 comments:

J B said...

First, very few have 18 heart attacks and can be discarded immediately. Chest pain of low electrolytes) (in the body, bulimia can be caused by hyperventilation from anxiety to come, smoking increases the oxygen to your heart with Every Breath You all activities with repetitive movements can take you light your arm muscles of the chest - these can cause pain in the chest. Taking ibuprofen will help with a chest muscle.

a d said...

Bulimia is vomiting after eating. If so many muscles are used to it. and acid from the stomach to all the time.if not wrong does not matter. It was probably the same thing, but I would not have known was stoned every day.

Post a Comment