Saturday, December 12, 2009

Muscle Percent In Women Book Says Women Have More Leg Strength?

Book says women have more leg strength? - muscle percent in women

Apparently thinking the reason that people understood that more generally, because we are generally larger. But when people have the same size, women are more likely in the legs. I read a book some time ago, and the author says that women have the leg strength of about 6 percent more than men if they have the same size. Ok, I can not believe B / C, I see many young girls in school, with muscular legs. Why only the muscles of the legs and other non-specific as well?

The book is "Myths of Gender: Biological Theories about Women and Men."

Here is the passage:
"The leg strength measured in relation to lean body weight, apart (of the differences in fat) actually shows the legs of women is 5.8 percent more than the people."

3 comments:

Julie D said...

Well, I can tell you that I long walks on the back enough for my BF even though I much more easily than I can meet him. Of course you can take me, but admitted he would probably not be able to get someone on their own weight, as long as I can.

But it is also about endurance, not strength. I have very good form of endurance sports. I can hold a maximum load near me for a long time ... Forget legs, that my arms are so weak!

pinkplai... said...

I can not answer your question, but I will tell you that I am walking proof of that fact. My arms, abdomen and buttocks are really harsh tone, but tone my thighs too easily. When I bent over and then my quads probably think he was a man, haha. Only joking, but I agree with that, because, as I am.

J.M.C said...

Yes, our defense is to encourage people, if they try to DO something stupid lol, but it was good to know! Now I am more intellegent 1% before

Post a Comment