Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Why Are The Veins In My Nipples Showing 18 Dpo, Still No AF.?

18 dpo, still no AF.? - why are the veins in my nipples showing

So today I am 18 DPO and 4 days late for AF. I did a test if I am a day late in the afternoon (15 DPO) and was negative and then took another the next morning (16 DPO) and was negative. I hope that my hormones have not built enough, that's why. I have not tried it yesterday and today because I fear this will be negative again wait so I'm just kinda, until an atrial fibrillation, to show its ugly head. I had all kinds of characters .... haha .... still a week and a half, I had a funny feeling in my stomach, I started my period, but had to urinate in the same time and shortly after he became very ill and vomited all night, and during that time I felt good Absolutley. It could have run a marathon, that is how I felt. And then, for about 4 days after the day I was in afernoons nausea and could hardly eat. I was hungry, but could not eat. And then today was a little different. Some days I can not eat, unless the whole day. What is not normal for me. I eat in the Rule 3-4 meals per day and is now 2 orr and 8 Haha. I also noticed that the blue veins in my nipples, which are new to me, because I had never before. I have a feeling, feeling a few days ago, champagne and my stomach is stronger. My breasts look bigger and sometimes I have a headache .... I used to get a headache every day and are only for the headache a little strange for me. I have a little relief. Water-type. It could really pregnant or do you think happened? I was not talking about stress and I'm not really worried about the pregnancy touch. We are good, anyway. What do you think?

3 comments:

EXPECTING ✿~.•¨`•✿ said...

In any case, sounds like you very much to be pregnant. I bet you're so by negative evidence, which frustrated? I have a little bit before I got my recall positive and did not remember how many days past ovulation I was. I was really too late for my period. I say at this point. If you become pregnant. Treat your body as if they are located. Start taking prenatal vitamins and continue testing. Let us know if you get a positive! xxx

Machete said...

I think it is too busy to be interested in you and do not always have enough juice in the sister machine. Tip: Cream marshamallow a Nice Chianti and the sex scene in monsters ball loosen the arts.

mrs v said...

I Think U reallly are pregnant, u have to undergo a blood test to be sure! I think sometimes it takes weeks to appear in a HPT.
Good luck!

Post a Comment