Saturday, February 13, 2010

Moustache Cake Ideas My Poem About Agatha Christie - Finished Now. What Do You Think?

My poem about Agatha Christie - finished now. What do you think? - moustache cake ideas

A colonel with a big mustache
Dotty wife of a pastor
A little old actress her first
... and a bloody knife

The chimes of a clock at the cemetery
The roses in the door
A cup of tea seed cake
... a spot on the floor

A luxury hotel in London
A cabin on the Nile
Paddington 4.15
... Crooked smile of a murderer

Is the girl and Playboy
The doctor and the idler
Dinner Gong at half past eight
... one live

The stack of countries, the platform for London
The store in Istanbul
The villa in southern France
... Body pool

The big man with hair-Patent
The girl with the knitting
The diabolical plot, or all-inclusivet
... wee brain cells allow

Never have we ever
The best stories of the crime
The world that gave us Agatha
Not lost in time








9 comments:

Dondi said...

A very good offer in the classic ballad stanza, my favorite. This is one of the best I've seen in a long time, and to be honest, I'm a little jealous, as I am a great fan of Agatha Christie. Well done and a star. What could you in the book by the tangle of the new, who knows.

☠Anonymo... said...

Bravo looks me in 9 of 10 intelligence and attention to detail

krazykat... said...

Bright!

Cupcake said...

Awesome!

gale s said...

If someone does not read a single book after I read your poem I wanted them.Well is a great tribute to a wonderful
Author.

lily said...

You should publish.

Maltese Breeder said...

I have loved you all for your poems! Well done!
Cheers!

ash_rema... said...

Nice poem

«3 мιѕѕ ωσσ∂ωαя∂ «3 said...

omg this poem is great
You need a professional writer: D
10/10 frm me: D
ur mint
: D

Post a Comment