Thursday, January 21, 2010

Problems With Lupus Severe Swallowing Problems And Lupus?

Severe swallowing problems and lupus? - problems with lupus

My doctor thinks I have lupus dysphagia for 4 years, both within and outside the blood clotting, migraine, hair loss, joint pain, extreme fatigue, skin rashes, cold waves and staring eyes. I'm up to 75 pounds and I can not eat normally, I have to chew food and spit to avoid suffocation in every bite. I am not anorexic or bulimic, I'm always hungry, I can not work or live a normal life and my doctor ordered blood tests (12 of them), associated with lupus) My mother was and she was also the worst cases of PID in the country.

Does anyone these symptoms? and what it means?

I am 42 years and hopes to reach 43.

1 comment:

lupusoha... said...

Hello, I am a lupus patient and I know pretty much what happened. Sorry! I am also sorry for his mother.

Looking for help from a rheumatologist?

I am also very cold and have difficulty swallowing. For years I thought I had an eating disorder too, until I learned that I am a celiac patients - who also have an autoimmune disease. If you can not chew, you can find a way to drink a little food. You must feed your body or something that does not really 43rd Knowing that you are affected.

I am in constant pain and it hurts to sit, stand or even lie down. Tired does not begin to describe fatigue. This is, unfortunately, comes with the territory. Your doctor will help to solve this problem. I pray that he / she can.

Lupus has many disorders overlap. If you test positive for Lupus, please do not panic. We know there are more than one million people like you and I are very probably many more that have not been identified.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> I know you know that drugs have side effects and you start to feel shit. Keep eating away not by UV light, and alfalfa, relax and listen to your rheumatologist and well-read everything you about the autoimmune disease.

We are here for you ... Please do not hesitate to write.

We take one day at a time, and it hurts and fight, but laugh and cry and talk and write about each other.

Good luck and be careful. We want the best for you and your family.

Post a Comment