Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Certification Boot Camp Going To Boot Camp In A Few Months?

Going to Boot Camp in a few months? - certification boot camp

I went to the camp in this body for a few months and hopefully Infantry and Recon Force Recon special. I'm in good shape as far as running, push-ups and chin-ups, but what specialties? I went skydiving a few times and I'm almost qualified. But I think, come a 4-week class diving to my Lord, then at least to know, how things work when the time comes. Is this a good idea, or should follow the land and nothing in the air / water?

Thanks

-Jake

2 comments:

Confident Saint said...

Any reduction of the Force Recon has the answer to this question.

You should not read this response. You need to be ready. Let me tell you how you think you're good, you're not even close.

Marines, and even less of the Force Recon is not a Rambo movie can cut and go to bed. What happens if you try this simple task: go to bed in 2100, you may prepare your alarm clock ring in 0445, then. Make the bed with the military rules, nothing is on the ground or irrelevant. Then go 5 miles to a race. After the return, not 300 4 count flutter kicks, push-ups to 150. So you can take PT test.

Once you're finished. Imagine trying his best friend to safety after an RPG his legs and face to the extent suggested that may not even recognize to be destroyed.

It's something you want to, Jake? Nobody wants to wants to have it.

The army is a kind of matrix. Unfortunately, no one knows what happened. They have seen for yourself.

Emerald Jones said...

I have always admired the Marines. I was in the army, and I promise you that young people believed they had discovered, was quickly slaughtered. It was amazing to see how proud of things that could cause shown, these old and showed them to the right path. I'm glad you're doing everything we can to be the best, but trust me honey, will certify not go much further than the other recruits. CONGRATULATIONS!

Post a Comment