Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maui Beach Tanning Tucson Going To Maui! Any Beach Advice? Beach Beauty Products? Other Beach Advice? Everythings Welcome!?

Going to Maui! Any beach advice? Beach beauty products? Other beach advice? Everythings welcome!? - maui beach tanning tucson

I'm going to Hawaii, more specifically, Maui, and I need your advice on beauty products to take to the beach (for example, the best sunscreen will fog your hair dryer does not dry out of the sea the sun, sunscreen, tanning, the nature of things. randoms also other little tricks to make my trip a little fun, because I'm alone with my aunt for 60 years (the Yong is at heart!). I'll have much idle time on the beach, give me some ideas to do things, what are some good beach reading? favorite magazines? Heck favorite song to hear on the beach! favorite hat? How seriously guys, I'll take any advice =) I've been to Maui a few times before, but I am would just be happy for all products and your thoughts on the best beach of things like. Thank you! = DD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hawaiian tropical suntan
hae fun:)
and shorts. / Tanks
Do not forget bikini!

Post a Comment